Free Shipping Offer:
Free ground shipping on all orders over $75
We will ship your package just about anywhere in the world using our shipping partner, GlobalShopeX
Free Personalized Gift Card:
Get a free personalized gift card with any order.
I was impressed with your pricing and now I am doubly impressed with your courtesy! I will be recommending you to all my friends
Thanks for all your help. I will recommend you guys for service and quality
Last Updated: August 18, 2009
We know that you are concerned about how we use and protect the information that you enter when visiting our site. We have developed this Privacy Statement because your privacy is important to us and because we appreciate your trust that we will protect your information.
How Can We Contact you for Information on your Privacy Statement?
You may contact us using any one of the methods below for anything pertaining to this Privacy Statement.
21785 S.W. TV Highway, Ste. Q
Aloha, OR 97006
What personal information is gathered when I visit your site?
Here are the types of information we gather to help continually improve your shopping experience at Freebears.com and provide customer service to you.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of our features, including ordering on-line, entering our monthly drawing, or submitting questions or comments to us. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, completing orders, and improving our website.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Freebears.com. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use this information to monitor the usage of our site. All of the information we automatically capture provides us with the ability to enhance our customers' search and shopping experiences and to determine aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
What are Cookies and how does Freebears.com use them?
- Cookies are small alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Our shopping cart program, Shopsite, uses browser "cookies" for both merchant and customer sessions.
- When a customer first clicks an [Add to Cart] button to make a purchase, ShopSite sets a cookie to associate the customer with a particular shopping cart.
- When a customer enters their shipping and billing information and clicks Submit This Order to complete the order, ShopSite sets another cookie. This cookie contains the billing address (and the shipping address if a separate one is used) that the customer used. It does not contain any credit card information. This cookie is set to expire December 30th of the calendar year following the year the order is placed. If the customer returns to the store from the same computer within this time, ShopSite will detect and read the cookie and the customer will not have to re-enter the address information. If cookies are disabled in a customer's browser, this "memory" feature will not be available to that customer.
- ShopSite sets cookies for the merchant as part of the intruder detection security system.
Does Freebears.com share the information it receives?
No. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we will not sell or share it with any other individual or company for any reason.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We do not reveal any digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Our website is tested and certified daily to pass the FBI/SANS Internet Security Test by Hacker Safe. The "live" HACKER SAFE mark appears only when our web site's current security status meets the highest security scanning standards of the U.S. government, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We do not store credit card information on our local computers. Credit card information is only stored for a limited time on computers owned and operated by the credit card processing company. We can not access your credit card number from the credit card processing company, but trusted employees can access transaction information, if necessary, to modify an order or issue a credit, at your request. For example, we can add or remove items from your order by accessing your transaction information, but we can not actually see your credit card number in the process. After a set period of time, the credit card processing company deletes your transaction information from their computers and at that point we can no longer access your transaction records from them.
Which information can I access?
Freebears.com will provide any information about your account and your interactions with Freebears.com. Contact us using any of the contact methods described above.
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase, inquire about something on our site, or enter our monthly drawing.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please tell us when communicating with us or when placing an order. We will only send e-mails that pertain to a specific order. This may include one email with a special coupon code good for a future purchase. We will not add your email address to any marketing lists that would result in additional marketing emails being sent to you.
- If you do not feel comfortable sending your credit card information to us over the Internet, you can still shop with us. We welcome you to call us to complete your purchase by phone.
May children purchase your products?
Freebears.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Freebears.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you have any concern about privacy at Freebears.com, please contact us using any of the methods stated above with a thorough description or your concerns, and we will try to resolve your concerns.